Volunteers are integrated into the RIPE team as core members and are treated as communications professionals. Volunteers will perform any of a number of projects, including those listed below. The final workplans will be designed in consultation with each volunteer’s interests, balanced with program priority needs. Volunteers will have a combination of communications responsibility and some administrative support.
- Aid in the ideation and execution of RIPE’s digital marketing strategy across the following platforms
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Google, WordPress
- Develop and support content-marketing efforts including blog posts, social media assets, newsletters, etc.
- Aid in the ideation and execution of marketing collateral including print communications pieces
- Possess a willing to jump in and provide assistance outside of job description to achieve team success
View the full description here.
To express interest, please submit your resume and cover letter to Communications Director Sue Dieter at SDieter@RipeRoadmap.org. Please use the subject line “Communications Volunteer Application.” Due to the high volume of applicants we do not respond to all candidates. Top applicants will be invited for interviews on a rolling basis.